Values of the organization
- To promote gender equality and empower women and girls, and to remove any barriers thatprevent full participation of women and girls in the public life;
- To promote full and inclusive participation of every person – man or woman – who have the right and responsibility to contribute their talents, skills and resources to development of their country and achieving lasting peace;
- To promote full and equal access of women to decision-making positions at all levels and ensuring their participation in the elaboration and implementation of policy;
- To promote a nonviolent culture and support services for women victims of violence that will improve their lives, alleviate their suffering caused by the violence and make important changes in their lives;
- To promote the active involvement of the public for good governance and development of society;
- To promote partnership and collaboration among civil society organizations, authorities and individuals working to benefit gender equality.
- To keep a family atmosphere in the organization. We are proud of our staff;
- To keep trustful relationship with each other, and to be confident that all rules are followed and the agreements are fulfilled;
- To keep conflict-free environment, avoid acute situations, strive to reach a compromise.